Friday, October 15, 2010

No ponytails.

I'm going to be THAT mom, sorry, I just am.

I'm going to be that mom who doesn't wear pony tails, so I cut my hair. (for now)

I'm going to be that mom who wears make-up, almost every day. (for now)

It's like when I was in high school if I wore pjs to school, I felt sloppy, my work suffered, I didn't pay attention, I was off.

For me, it is the same as being a mom. Days I stay in my pjs, I feel more tired, less playful, less motivated, less of the mom I want to be. Days without make-up and hair, who am I kidding, why did I even get out of bed?

SO- I'm going to get up, do my hair (no pony tails!) wear some make-up and feel great. Because that really helps me be the best woman, person and most of all mom every day.

What about you? What makes you the best mom?

Some days, it really just is a cup of coffee (while on the phone with your best friend?). I say promise it to yourself, what are you going to do every day this winter to be the best you?

No comments:

Post a Comment