Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I never do that.

Do you ever hit print on the computer, then as soon as the printer starts just about jump out of your pants because the house is so quiet? Ya... me either.

What about closing the door by grabbing the side and keeping your hand in the was of it making noise when it closes just to slam your fingers? I do this at least 5 times a day, UGH.

Ever picked your kids boogers for at least 20 minutes because they are just SO STICKY you can't get 'em all? No, I don't do that either, because that is disgusting.

Every time you hear a car door, do you peek to see if it's for you? I TOTALLY do.

You know what sucks about being a parent, you totally get things figured out... then your child decides to change. Brooke has never been a fussy baby- then today happened. I can't complain though, she only whined for about 30 minutes and I was a totally terrible mom and let her fuss, I needed to eat, blow dry my hair and I really wanted to make a cup of coffee (and not have to microwave it). So, she lived, and is having a beautifully perfect nap right now. And yes, I still think she's perfect.

My inspiration this week:
"And I will live, to carry Your compassion,
to love a world that's broken,
to be Your hands and feet,
and I will give, with the life that I've been given,
and go beyond religion to see the world be changed,
by the power of Your name."- Lincoln Brewster

No comments:

Post a Comment