Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Believe me I would.



If I could catch every coo and put it in a box, I would, that box is my heart.

If I could gather every giggle and hold it in my hand, I would, that hand is my heart.

If I could stockpile every smile and put it on a shelf, I would, that shelf is my heart.

If I could capture every cry and store it in a suitcase, I would, that suitcase is my heart.

If I could group every gaze and wear it as a necklace, I would, that necklace is my heart.

And if I could keep hold of you forever, I would, for you are my heart, believe me I would.


Outtakes:

If I could heap every hair pull and put it in the closet, I would.
If I could flock every hissy fit and put it at the bottom of the ocean, I would.
If I could get together every gassy night and put it in the clouds, I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment