Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mommy Memory

It will happen.

The dreaded Mommy Memory, you know, where mid sentence you have no idea what you were going to say?

Or perhaps you wake up in the middle of the night with your shirt pulled up exposing yourself and you swear you just fed your kid... but did you? Yea, I still have NO IDEA if I fed Brooke in the middle of the night last night. 5am, I remember that, anytime before? Clueless.

Possibly you forgot to throw out your breast pads before tossing the bra into the washer. Maybe you left them on the floor of the bedroom because the nearest trash can is just too far. At least your husband can use them in the middle of the night for a bloody nose, not that we'd do that... That's just gross...

I forget the laundry (ok.... maybe I just "forget" that), grocery items, what time I was supposed to be somewhere, where I put that stinking fill in the blank.

Ah, the joys of the mommy memory, I'll take it any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment